LITERACY – Spelling and Word Study/Typing
- This week you are getting a new list of spelling words to practice. Practice all the words from 1-20 of them by writing the words on the list with your neatest handwriting! Then practice them by writing in two different colors and alternating the colors in every letter so that every second letter is the different color. Of course, do first LOOK-COVER-SAY-WRITE before you write them in your homework book.
- Practice typing the words on computer. If you want to print it out, you can glue it in your homework book.
LITERACY – Reading
- Read the social studies report about Mexican Independence Day. Use text coding to determine important ideas: L – for new Learning, Q – for questions, * for important information.
- Answer the questions about the report after reading it.
- Adding and Subtracting Fraction with Unlike Denominators.
- Simplifying Fractions.
- Read the Table about Founding of the thirteen British Colonies. Then answer the questions behind the sheet.
- Based on the Table, try to do the 13 Colonies Crossword.